The Secret

Dear Loving Soul...

Did you realize that at this very moment, your world and my world are intersecting at this virtual place,... I being in the process of writing these words in my world's timeline and you being in the process of reading these words in your world's timeline...

If not, then realize NOW...

At this moment, with my whole loving heart, I am thanking you with all love, wishing you all good things, blessing you with all happiness and praising you for all your inner beauty and goodness. I am also thanking you for defining these moments of my world with your divine presence and love. And did you ever realize that you are very divine deep inside?!

If not, then realize NOW...

Few minutes back in my world timeline, I was having an intention to drop a mail to few of my friends to say something... but at the last moment I upgraded my thoughts...

Do you think that you accidently landed on this page at this moment?

What if I say that my thoughts at this moment in my world's timeline, while typing these words... have attracted you to this place at this moment in your world's time?!

Do you agree that without destiny and hidden reasons you will not read this post till the last word??

Did you notice that you will not stay on this page one more second if you don't feel happy and positive reading this NOW?!
  • Can you define life that describes your life?
  • Can you accept a gift with all smiles at this moment, if the gift is your death?!
  • Did you ever realize that you are not your body and the so called mind indeed exists?
  • Did you know that each one of us is a writer... fortunately writing (only!) our own future?!!

Basic version of our mind tries to lead a basic version of bodily life till it encounters the expected-future-death.

Basic school education can be enough for us to survive...
  • but is it sufficient to live?!
  • is spiritual awakening only for Yogis and Saints??
  • what if few bits of spiritual wisdom opens a new dimension in each of your daily life events?

Till few moments back,...
  • I was aware of the existence of the single subconscious mind flowing through each of us in this universe with all that power and potentiality...
  • I was aware of the massive intelligence in each of our body cell and its healing capacity...
  • I was even aware of Krisha's Karma logic and Vatsayana's Kama magic!
  • I was also aware of the power of this moment, NOW... and the illusion of this world as mind's creation through Vasishta's words...
  • I was aware of Yogananda's autobiography and AOL Ravishankar's discourses and even of meditation and the breath taking miracles...
  • I was even aware that women are from venus and that none can escape from a blackhole unless they cross the light's velocity...
  • I was aware of Patanjali's Sutras and Einstein's formulas...
Yes, till few moments back...

Now, with the divine intervention I stumbled on another secret in my life...

The Law of Attraction,

that... like attracts like,... at the thought level...

The Secret...

* The Law of Attraction
* The Secret
* The Secret - Book by Rhonda Byrne


Ask, Believe & Receive...
Create thoughts,... Create your world...


Remember The Secret...
Remember to Remember that...

Remember that 'I want' & 'I DONT want' has no difference in law of attraction... both thoughts lead to attraction!!

Add a smile to your face now, feel happy, feel joy, feel love...
Show gratitude and happiness for all good things in your life...
And your future starts NOW!

NOWananda,
IdeaNaren!

SC:

If you feel that some of your cells are getting energized as you are reading this... then we, your fellow friendly souls would like to see your loving comments :-)

Check http://www.ideanaren.com/profile/favbooks.htm for the list of books which might push you to the next higher plane of your life if you are still surviving after reading this post...

Comments