Commit-bit-bit-bit-bitment

5 months and 24 days back...

May 10, 2007... ... I write this blog post.

20 days earlier...

Apr 20, 2007... ... I start this site.

6 months and 13 days later...

Nov 03, 2007... ... I still write daily here.

My friend asked me why I write these daily Kuyyo Kuotes. My reply is in its FAQ section. Bhagavad Gita says 'Egotistic activity is better than Non-activity'. And 'Working without any expectations on outcomes is the best'. Its like you working as a (love)bonded labor for God!

Today most of us badly need 'commitment', 'discipline' and 'passion' in our life. Start with small commitments, small discipline and small passions...

From today, I am attempting another commitment/discipline/passion... to update my blog more often (read it as 'daily'... though its definition is changeable!)

Somethings in life does not make sense... like my writings, your existence and elephant's sex act...

till we raise our consciousness to the comprehending level...

~ Idea Naren


Comments