The Greatest Salesman in the World writes...

FOLLOW these 11 steps everyday...
  • (01) Today I begin a new life
  • (02) I will greet this day with love in my heart
  • (03) I will persist until I succeed
  • (04) I am nature's greatest miracle
  • (05) I will live this day as if it is my last
  • (06) Today I will be master of my emotions
  • (07) I will laugh at the world
  • (08) Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold
  • (09) I will act now
  • (10) I will pray for guidance
... and Og Mandino says you will be THE GREATEST SALESMAN IN THE WORLD! 

Though he said this 20 years ago, I haven't seen many great salesman around. It doesn't mean that he was wrong, it might be that they didn't consider the first word of this post and the last one of the steps!

If you are still wondering about the 11th step, then find it at http://www.kuyyokuotes.com
Its dynamic!! 

Greatest Postman! 
IdeaNaren.

Comments