Saturday, December 4, 2010

SUPERSTAR - STAR = ...

Directs a block buster...

10+ years away from full time movie direction...
Comes back again with another block buster, in a new dimension...

Thats the ability of a genius and
his name is James Cameron and the movies are Titanic in 2D and Avatar in 3D.











Though its not fair and logical to compare the two film makers, the usual question that the recent hype asks is, is UPPI really back with a block buster after 10 years of direction break (or busy acting career)? My personal opinion and wish after watching the 'title less' film is... to time travel a year back and request him not to direct the 'title less' film... I got a feeling that he actually time traveled 10 years ahead from 2000 and made this 'title less' film with the same old thinking, knowledge and the mind.

Though I was aware that I can't expect an extraordinary movie this time... I was atleast expecting a decent entertainer, knowing most of his abilities. But it was really disappointing. In my previous post I was wishing them success. But now I can only pray...

Nameless Viewer...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish him all the best and success. However, it should not be disappointing since i am yet to watch the movie.

Anonymous said...

I have seen this movie. Some of his idea is excellent. Being
Uppi fan I am not satisfied 100%. Upendra movie is my fev one.

IdeaNaren said...

I always wish him success and I know he is brilliant and has great ideas and agree he is trying to convey a good idea in this movie, but that all doesn't say anything about the ability of a film maker. If he is a good film maker he has to use his brilliance, improve his film making techniques and should give a good entertainer. I can only hope that viewers will prove my opinion wrong :)

Vishwas Krishna said...

Really disappointing movie from Upendra. The first half is no less than any torture. But I wonder how the film is still such a huge hit. I had huge expectations. This movie is not even ten percent of Upendra or A. This was one kannada movie I was looking forward to since months.

IdeaNaren said...

Its not a huge hit. They are trying to show it as one through media as Upendra's future as a filmmaker is at stake!

Vishwas Krishna said...

His future as a director probably should be at stake. This film looks half baked at many levels.

Sandeep (Vizag) said...

One of the best films to come out of India. On many levels I could relate Upendra to Chris Nolan. I hope he makes more Telugu movies.

priya sharma said...

Freelance Best Makeup & Hair Artist in Jaipur with huge experience and Specialization in Bridal and Wedding Makeup,Celebrity Makeup,Professional Makeup,Creative Makeup,Bollywood Makeup..
Fiza Makeup Academy
Fiza Makeup and Hair Artist
Wedding Makeup Artist in jaipur
Bridal Makeup Artist in jaipur
Professional Makeup Artist in jr jaipur
Hair and Makeup Artist in jaipur
Celebrity Makeup Artist in jaipur
Creative Makeup Artist in jaipur
Bollywood Makeup Artist in jaipur
Character Makeup Artist in jaipur
Fiza Makeup Academy Rajasthan
Freelance Bridal Makeup Artist in jaipur
Top 10 beautyparlor in jaipur
Top 10 beautyparlor in rajasthan
Top 10 beautyparlor in india